Hawaii Tsunami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii Tsunami

Taxea and our friends in Hawaii we wish you safekeeping in the next few hours as these waves approach your islands. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Please do keep us postedl

Just a regular day

Originally posted by Chief View Post
    Taxea and our friends in Hawaii we wish you safekeeping in the next few hours as these waves approach your islands. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Please do keep us postedl
    Thank you. It has been a regular day for me, half a mile from Kailua beach. Steady stream of clients, nobody worried. No discernible wave here. There was quite a rush at the gas stations this morning, all the gas stations on my way home were sold out.
    Christopher Mewhort, EA
    mewhorttax.com

Comment

Mahalo Nui Chief So kind of you to think of us.
      I know Nat is in Hawaii Kai but don't know how close to the beach. Not sure of any of the others.
      We have a very good warning system here. I live in the highest populated area of Oahu so I may have beachfront property if it hits hard but that isn't likely.
      The warning is pau (finished). So far we have only had several small surges. The waves have not been any where near what we normally see for the big surf contests.

I watched a tv documentary last year that predicted what a 100 foot surge would do to the islands. My town...would be about the only one high and dry.

Hey...if I remember right you are the guy that coined the "tax programs are not a substitute for a good tax professional" I think it is Kevin5 and I that stole the phrase and I am considering having bumper stickers made. Only thing I don't know how to do is market them to the forum members. Another thought is to take them to the next seminar I attend on the Mainland....,
      Thanks again for thinking of us
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
      X