flu sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flu sign

Just thought I'd pass along - we are small retail tax shop - before tax season I put a sign on the front door "If you have FLU-LIKE symptoms please do not enter - there is drop slot in the backdoor or you may call us to arrange for a pickup etc"
    Anyway yesterday this little old guy dropped his tax stuff in back door drop slot and called us to say that he has the flu and saw the sign.....

....did sick old guy lick the envelop? And I think paper will hold flu germs

Icky flu season

Comment

Originally posted by luke View Post
      Just thought I'd pass along - we are small retail tax shop - before tax season I put a sign on the front door "If you have FLU-LIKE symptoms please do not enter - there is drop slot in the backdoor or you may call us to arrange for a pickup etc"
      Anyway yesterday this little old guy dropped his tax stuff in back door drop slot and called us to say that he has the flu and saw the sign.....
      That is so nice and cute. I like my old clients the best along with corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
        That is so nice and cute. I like my old clients the best along with corporations.
        And I would add to the likeable clients, those who maybe have been audited (or not),
        who fear the IRS.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Originally posted by luke View Post
          "If you have FLU-LIKE symptoms please do not enter - there is drop slot in the backdoor or you may call us to arrange for a pickup etc"
          I made a joke about a sign like this in another post. But you know I think I will put on on my door.

Comment

Working...
          X