COIC phone line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COIC phone line

So I've been trying to get a hold of them regarding an OIC I'm working on. I've called them 3 times over the last week. I have gotten a message saying they are in a meeting each time. Anyone else ever delt with them? Is this common?

bump - anyone?

Comment

I don’t do OIC. If they can afford to pay me for the time I would have to spend doing one, they probably can afford to simply pay the tax.

Sorry.

Comment

Airplane Crash

Originally posted by taxdude71 View Post
        So I've been trying to get a hold of them regarding an OIC I'm working on. I've called them 3 times over the last week. I have gotten a message saying they are in a meeting each time. Anyone else ever delt with them? Is this common?
        Some OIC's that I've worked on are processed out of the building in Austin that the nutso flew the plane into. Maybe that's why you're not getting an answer? Did you recieve any correspondence with an Austin address regarding the one you are referring to?

Comment

Nope, this is from Memphis. I'm a little concerned because the letter states that you have 30 days form the date of the letter and of course the client had it for 2 weeks before he gave it to me. I hate these **** things.

Comment

There should be a FAX number on the letter. Draft a leter and fax it to them, mention the phone problem, and request a call back. Good luck! I just had one accepted last week.
            In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
            Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Working...
            X