illegal tax preparer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luke View Post
    Be very careful as this "client" may be a "plant" to see what YOU will do? (Gosh dont mean to sound so paranoid but you never know...)
    You may have a good point! In going through the posts this season I have had that thought several times.
    It truly is a shame that the site will not allow us to look at the profile on posters!
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

the video was funny BHoffman

Comment

Glad you liked it. I thought the part at the end was good for this thread: "Run away! Run away!"

Comment

Originally posted by POCAHONTAS View Post
          ok so this guy has decided to amend his returns for 2008 and 2009, because both returns had the same schedule C, he wants to amend the returns and does not want to include the schedule C. If he does that he would have to pay back the extra refund he had gotten plus interest, and he is willing to pay that amount back to the IRS, plus my fees. So do I go ahead with this since he does not wants to fix this or do I still send him to HRB, JH??
          thanks
          With the new info you provided above...I now agree with the other posters...tell him thanks but no thanks and send him away.
          Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Originally posted by POCAHONTAS View Post
            the video was funny BHoffman
            Yes, loved it. Closed up the office last night w/the vid playing! Thx!

Comment

thanks BHoffman I did just that "Run Away"

Comment

Hilarious

One of the greatest movies ever made.
                I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Working...
                X