Dirty A..w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty A..w

I tired of people coming in after work that stink. I had to spray my office before the next client comes in....OMG

I've had 2 so far this year.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

ouch

That's unpleasant and it's something I have not had to deal with I don't think but I think I might fire these clients or ask that they come in freshly bathed next time. I assume that your office has some night and weekend hours during tax season so that you wouldn't be asking someone to miss work in order to comply.

Comment

Many years ago my tax person did not offer weekends or very late evening hours. As a welder I would book the latest appt. I could, but was very aware that I did not smell very nice. I often worked 10-12 hour days. Try to give a little leeway to the client unless he's just plain dirty.
      Sandy >^..^<

Comment

It's the ones who show up sick who really tick me off. I'll take BO over the flu anyday!

Comment

I agree with Hoff! I would rather smell someone than them hacking up a lung from coughing so much. Thought about putting up a sign on the door that says:

If you have had any of the following symptoms with in the last two weeks: upset stomach, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, severe cough, body aches, or you know you are sick period.... then please reschedule. I will get your return done quicker.

Comment

Bubba

Didn't have any stinky people, but I had "Bubba". Lots of 'em in the South.

Single Mom comes over to have her taxes done. Brings teenage boy wonder she calls Bubba. Not interested in taxes, of course, so he goes into the den to watch TV.

Hour-and-a-half later appointment is over. Bubba is in the den on the loveseat asleep. Boots still on, one of them on the coffee table, and the other draped over the end of the loveseat.

And of course, made a big hit with my wife.

Comment

Bubba sounds like

Bubba sounds like my son, Daniel. Wears boots all the time, even when napping.

He smells good, though.
              If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

what about

the BOOZE - we had a client out front this week that I could smell all the way in my office 30 feet away! Lucky it wasnt POT or I couldve gotten a contact high?

Comment

Originally posted by luke View Post
                  the BOOZE - we had a client out front this week that I could smell all the way in my office 30 feet away! Lucky it wasnt POT or I couldve gotten a contact high?
                  That was funny! Yes, the booze ooze can really fragrance-up the place.

Comment

Contact high and booze ooze

Ya'll are killin me. I will have abs of steel after this... lol
                    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

I have one who is a heavy, chain smoker. Doesn't smoke here of course, but clothes, hair, and tax papers reek of it. Have had to spread out papers on table for two days the last 2 years before I would touch them. (It's a drop-off). And she's a nurse! Can you imagine what her patients have to endure?

Comment

Originally posted by luke View Post
                        You better hope they are sober enough to understand what they are signing and remember what they are signing.

Comment

Working...
                        X