Help! What Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! What Line?

My client lives in La and works in Ca. I have never done Ca taxes before. What line of refundable credits on Ca can I take toward La? Anyone? Thank you very much.

Non Resident Ca

Ist you do a non resident Ca Then if any taxes are paid to Ca these taxes are deducted from La return.

Comment

Are you doing the returns manually or using a software?

I use Drake software and when i complete the Federal return the States are completed automatically except for one or two added info. The software lets me know what is missing
      Make sure you put th LA address on the return. This makes CA the non resident return
      Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Originally posted by BRIAN
        Are you doing the returns manually or using a software?

I use Drake software and when i complete the Federal return the States are completed automatically except for one or two added info. The software lets me know what is missing
        Make sure you put th LA address on the return. This makes CA the non resident return
        Hey I use Drake too but thought I put any credits on La. Looking over it again its alright. Thanks for being there to know if I done it right or not. Appreciate it! Buy you a hamburger one day. You've helped me alot on this board. Especially using the same software.

Comment

Thats why we have this board.
          Have fun
          Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Hey I use Drake too but thought I put any credits on La. Looking over it again its alright. Thanks for being there to know if I done it right or not. Appreciate it! Buy you a hamburger one day. You've helped me alot on this board. Especially using the same software.
            Trivia question.

Who said "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?"

Please register so we'll feel like we know you. This is a great resource. It's like the back room of a big time accounting firm where they toss tax questions around, except better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              My client lives in La and works in Ca. I have never done Ca taxes before. What line of refundable credits on Ca can I take toward La? Anyone? Thank you very much.

Why dont you sign up for the message board.When you do we will know who we are communicating with. You do not have to put your real name. Also if you do not know the answer to something you do not have to answer;and of course you can ask all the questions, all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando Beaujolais
                Trivia question.

Please register so we'll feel like we know you. This is a great resource. It's like the back room of a big time accounting firm where they toss tax questions around, except better.
                Sorry Armando, you hit the submit button before I did. I was answering the same thread. Of course I gave the same answer

Thanks buddy

Comment

That would be Wimpy.

Comment

Trivia question.

I'm kinda scared, because my questions might just be STUPID or worse RETARDED and they are a billion people on this board to laugh!! Including ME!

Comment

Don't use your real name. Then nobody will know who they are really laughing at. Do you think Knees is my real last name?

Comment

Originally posted by veritas
                        That would be Wimpy.
                        WINNER!

"I'm kinda scared, because my questions might just be STUPID..."

You'd better give yourself a name. If unregistereds don't pick a name for themselves, we form a committee to choose one for them.
                        Last edited by Armando Beaujolais; 03-01-2006, 04:58 PM.

Comment

La Return

Don't forget to include a copy of the CA with the LA return if you have a credit to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
                            Don't use your real name. Then nobody will know who they are really laughing at. Do you think Knees is my real last name?
                            Does that mean that Bees is your real first name?

Comment

WINNER!

"I'm kinda scared, because my questions might just be STUPID..."

You'd better give yourself a name. If unregistereds don't pick a name for themselves, we form a committee to choose one for them.
                              Are you serious? This is your real name---right? And what would you pick for them?
                              SueBaby

Comment

Working...
                              X