off topic- I'm in a blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off topic- I'm in a blizzard

Are you guys in the Northeast snowed in for the blizzard today? Had to resched all the past Sat folks for Nor'easter I; now in the thick of Nor'easter II; schedule for today and much of tomorrow has been swept clear. Nice to catch up, though and work in PJ's. Have fun!

I got my first 4" this morning, then a calm. Now wind is picking up and whiteout starting at 2:00pm. We are expecting another 12" to 14" more. Several years ago I bought a plow for my SUV and it is great for this type of storm.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

We got about 4 inches in TN

Of course, my kids are out of school. My daughter called to say she has basketball practice. She sounded disgusted. I told her if she was afraid to drive to tell her coach. She said, "I'm not afraid. I just don't know why WE have practice and David (her brother) doesn't!" Don't you feel that brotherly love? LOL!
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Blizzard

How is everyone fairing in the States receiving the "Blizzard" ?
        Fortunately for us in the Raleigh NC area - just cold wind today .

Let us hear from you.

Sandy

Comment

My plow guy's tranny blew out last night, so I am still not plowed. I've made other arrangements with someone else to plow for me later today, but I am at the bottom of his list, so still seriously snowbound. Luckily so are most of today's clients. Juggling the schedule. I am kinda cranky about it, but feel better since you asked, so thanks, Sandy! Hope all the rest of you are managing OK.

Comment

Working...
          X