Brad: Off-topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad: Off-topic

What are the chances of TMI putting together a variety of live/interactive classes (credits or not) sometime after the main season is over?

Just a thought.

D

Or even more self studies

would be of interest and I agree credit or not I would be interested and would pay extra.

Comment

Me to, regardless of credit

I would be interested

Comment

If we didn't have to wait until December I also would be interested. Make courses available about September would be good.
        JG

Comment

I am all for it

The "quiz's that Brad gave us last year were great! Not easy, and really made you think,

I would like more of the same regardless of CPE credits.

Sandy

Comment

The "quizzes" that were on the board some months ago were good. I was thinking along the lines of "entity quizzes" that might be added to something like those that were offered earlier that would shore up some weak areas (understand, this is not for me ) and learn something new that we encounter during our workday.

D

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
              What are the chances of TMI putting together a variety of live/interactive classes (credits or not) sometime after the main season is over?

There is always a chance. We are developing new CPE courses for next year...some that will be released during the summer. Nothing yet that is a live/interactive class. Stay tuned for more information.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
                Nothing yet that is a live/interactive class.
                That would be fun, though!

Comment

Working...
                X