NT/ Driving to Work This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT/ Driving to Work This Morning

I start so many NT threads, bet ya'll think I'm not even an accountant...

Anyhow, I'm driving to work this morning, and I look at the big cowboy truck in front of me. Something looks weird with his license plate. I think to myself, "OK, I know I am late for my 10 year eye exam, but I really think something is wrong up there."

I get a little closer, and this poor guy is driving around with a roll of toilet paper sitting on the metal shelf in front of his license plate! There is a little wadded up piece off to the left. I guess he was cleaning his license plate and got distracted. LOL.
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

NT/ Ignorance

What does NT mean?

I looked it up but nothing seems to fit the Off Topic idea. "No Text" was one of them but that doesn't seem to make any sense. New Topic? New Testament?
    JG

Comment

Not tax

At least that's what it means to me! LOL!
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

in the near future...

I am planning on launching a brand new site/blog, after peak dies down, all about bad drivers in my area, and what I see as I'm driving. Your story would fit right in.

I live 15 minutes from the office, but it takes me 30 minutes to get there.
        If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Comment

NT reminds me of a joke....

What has 100 legs and 2 teeth???

The front row of a Willie Nelson concert!!
          "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Working...
          X