All States Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All States Book

I got my TTB Deluxe last week and have been very impressed with the content and accuracy of the information. I am curious about the All States Book. Does anyone use it and if so, how much detail does provide? Thanks.

I always have a hand full of out of state returns to do each year. I use it for each one. It saves time trying to download all the state instructions and trying to figure out which forms I need to use. It provides enough detail and instructions to get you through most returns. For those complicated out of state returns, it alerts you to areas where you might need to do further research.

Comment

I agree with Bees................

..........., the detail is very good. It is a must for any practitioner with that does out of state or multi state returns.
      Last edited by BOB W; 02-27-2006, 10:41 AM.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

TB All States

The All States Book is as good as the Deluxe Tax Book. Very easy to use and quickly arrive at what you are looking for on the out of state return. If more detail is needed then I just go to the TaxBook Links, and find the State website.
        Well worth the price!

Sandy

Comment

Working...
        X