Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Calendar do you use? Anyone use Calendarscope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Calendar do you use? Anyone use Calendarscope?

Which Calendar do you use?

Do any of you use Calendarscope and if so I am having trouble restoring my back up file (.cbf) for ver 3.7 onto my new computer. I emailed Dualitysoft several times for help and no reply as of yet.

Got it to work

I got it to work. The software vendor emailed me back told my tech support has ended for this version and went on to say my (.cbf) file I attached to them was emply. Had all zero's. How can a file that upon checking its "properties" displays 2.79mb yet be empty. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my posting.

Comment

Chaos Software

My computer calendar is built into Intellect from Chaos Software - www.chaossoftware.com. Intellect has email, contact management and calendar and you can get a module that will generate invoices. Time & Chaos is the same program but without email. I have found email and phone tech support to be really great and their prices are reasonable. They also keep doing tech support indefinitely.

Comment

Calendar Software

For the last couple years, I used the Julian calendar, but this year I finally switched over to Sunbird, which is a Mozilla product.

The Julian calendar was great, but I just couldn't get it integrated with my tax software. The program was calculating the due date of individual tax returns based on the Paschal moon...

One year I used the Mayan calendar, and that was a complete disaster. There was a lunar eclipse in March that year, and it completely fouled up the extended due date for partnership returns.

BMK
        Burton M. Koss
        koss@usakoss.net

Comment

I have used Time & Chaos for years, this year using Intellect (version with email). I can not find anything that beat it. It is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
          X