I Found It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Found It!!!

Finally I have found a gold mine. THE TAX BOOK AND THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!
    Hooray Please don't go away. This and wonderful people like you have help me go out on my own this year for the first time. I was really scared because every year it changes, but now I have help.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Keep up the good work. We need you.

.. and join the crowd. Newcomers are always good to have...
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Welcome to the message board. Think of us as colleagues who work in your tax office. We are here to help each other get through tax season. TheTaxBook and this message board will always be here as long as people like you participate.

Comment

yeah if you log in you get cool titles under you name like "junior member", "senior member", etc

Comment

All new people get to bring donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas
            All new people get to bring donuts.
            or bagels with cream cheese
            Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forbidden doughnut.
              I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by geekgirldany
                yeah if you log in you get cool titles under you name like "junior member", "senior member", etc
                Wonderful!!!! I've never been called a Member of anything! GREAT! Thank all for your wonderful support. Now I have confidence.

Comment

Geneva

Get registed so you get credit for your posts. There are several "Guest" at any one time and it is nice to know who is who.
                  This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
                  X