Heads Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads Up

If you are registered for e-services, you may need to go in and update you password. If you haven't logged in for awhile, they make you change your password to log in again.

So, rather than find this out when you have a client with you as you try to log in, you might go ahead an update it now.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank you

Thank you, WO. The IRS promises to email me reminders before the 180 day limit to keep the same password, and I even write down the date. But, your post reminded me that it felt like a very long time since I'd changed my password. Sure enough, my password list (I have an entire book to keep my passwords and information!) said 5/13/09. I went on and jumped through the hoop (AGI) to be able to change my password. I hope I'm good through tax season. It better not be 90 days or something short like that. Wish it were annual; much easier to remember. Thank you again for the reminder.

Comment

Reminder

WO

Thanks for the reminder - just checked on mine and signed in - so I am good - on a 6 month rotation from my notes - and not up until the end of Jan 2010 - no warning - no nothing -
      So I have set my Task Mgr to remind me in another 20 days or so.

Certainly glad for your posting though

Sandy
      Last edited by S T; 01-02-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X