Califonia Some Help Amybe?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Califonia Some Help Amybe?????

In recognition of the unintended consequences of its practive privilage implementation, the Califonia Board of Accountancy (CBA) at its february 22 and 23, 2006 meetings to several actions that are designed to provide relief to out-of-state CPAs experiencing difficulties in complying with the new law. yada yada The program is still in place with the following changes that will allow out-of state CPAs to: Provide tax services to California clients without a practice privilege if:
    1. The CPA does not solicit California clients (I promise)
    2. The CPA does not physically enter California (Unless you are an illegal)
    3. The CPA does not imply that they are registered with of licenses by the CBA.

I guess I will not visit my sister-in-law.

There is some more. It may include other provisions. I was E'd the above because I belong to the evil MN chapter of CPAs, I am so sorry.

If you have questions, you should contact the CAB directly at pracprivinfo@cba.ca.gov or call (916)561-1704..

It could include a lot more information then what I received. I have a nice sister-in-law in the San Diego area. Maybe I can go to Mexico and sneak across the border to visit...

We have high standards

We have high standards for our professionals. Nobody's forcing you to do California work.

Comment

high standards?

Originally posted by jainen
      We have high standards for our professionals. Nobody's forcing you to do California work.
      How'd YOU get in????
      LOL
      I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Working...
      X