Business Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Building

Does anyone know anything good or bad about Tar Heel Tax Consulting (Cornelius NC) or its parent company Apex Tax Solutions (Southfield MI)? Tar Heel Tax Consulting is approaching CPAs and EAs with an offer of $65-70 an hour to resolve tax problems for clients they provide. It is stipulated that any returns that are needed will be paid for by the clients on top of payment from THTC for the representation.

I have done web research and verified with the BBB that Apex has the bureau's highest rating, A+.

My initial thought was that the money offered was not enough but then I reflected that I need to know what work THTC is going to do. They evidently will obtain the clients and they claim to "prepare you a detailed case review and provide the signed Power of Attorney Forms. We handle all administrative duties for each case, including payment collections." Another point is that the referrals would all be reasonably close to me so there is good prospect of converting them into long term clients.
Working...
X