2009 tax book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sea-tax View Post
    Brad I ordered the network/multi license version of the web cd this year no hardcopy book.
    Does this come with a password? If so will all my employees be able to use this to access the board? Also would you think of extending your password deadline until all purchasers of the Web Cd have there copy with the new password?
    Thanks
    The WebCD comes with a password, and everyone licensed to use it has access to the message board.

If you can't find the password on your confirmation email, call us at 866-919-5277 and we will give you the password over the phone.

Comment

thanks I didn't see it originally on the email but I will look again

Comment

Got my

TTB today.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Maribeth View Post
          Pullled the binding thingy off of the books and placed them in the binders. No sweat.
          Early on you didn't have to pull. The "binding thing" was self detaching.

Comment

2009 Tax Book

You DON'T HAVE TO take out the spiral binding in order to put it in the 3 ring red notebook.
            It fits right into place. Put the notebook rings in the middle of the spine and the left edge of the pages.
            Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

TTB Binder

Thanks Uncle Sam!
              Maribeth, I did the same thing. oops

Comment

Have not gotten mine yet, I didn't order right away. Will not do that again. I ordered 2 binders one for last year and one for this year. I have the CD so never keep up to date on the updates, so this will be a way to fix that.

Comment

3-Ring red notebook?

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
                  You DON'T HAVE TO take out the spiral binding in order to put it in the 3 ring red notebook.
                  It fits right into place. Put the notebook rings in the middle of the spine and the left edge of the pages.
                  Mine was a 19-ring red notebook.

I also didn't understand your instructions on how to install. I just removed the red spine and inserted the sheets in the binder.
                  Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
                  X