MeF Modernized E-File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeF Modernized E-File

Here is a link to the next generation of E-Filing. My understanding is this option will be available with four software companies, Lacerte being one.

That will be great for us that don't like to "paper-file" pass due returns.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

At a seminar this was discussed and the instructor who's been work with the IRS MeF said the acceptance (or rejection) comes back in literally just minutes. She said you can transmit while the client is at your desk and let them leave with a Form 9325 complete with acceptance information (or find out why it was rejected).

Comment

I use my tax program provider to efile returns, so I doubt I will get an immediate response using MeF.??
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
        X