Looking for tax maintenace program for clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tax maintenace program for clients

My software provider doesn't offer any type of "peace of mind" program for clients. HRB offers this as does an independent down the street, theirs is called the "Platinum Tax Maintenance Program" and charges a yearly fee of $24.95. Basically, it offers audit protection, looking over IRS notices, responses to various tax agencies, etc.

In the past if a client brought in a letter I'd take a look at it for free and maybe write a short response but charge later if things got involved. I've never considered any type of program like the ones above but may take a look at them for next year as I've heard a couple of people express interest in them.

Anyone know of an independent company that offers these other than what comes bundled with software? I use Tax Slayer Pro and one year they offered a program but dropped it due to lack of their customers wanting it. I briefly searched the web but found nothing.

Tax Maintenance

Have every client sign a POA.
    That way, every time they get a notice, you'll get one also.
    That way, you don't have to invest any money to buy something.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Try

Try your E&O provider. There's a poster on one of these boards, Margaret, whose day job is working for a CA company that offers rep work primarily for Turbo Tax users.

Comment

Working...
      X