Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Back

Hi All:

I just got back from a wonderful two week cruise to Norway. We were 625 miles from the north pole at the fartherst north on our cruise. When I returned, I went to Florida because my father was in the hospital, but he is now out.

I look forward to participating in this message board, and will certainly support the TaxBook.

Gary

Vacation

Glad you are back, my educational vacation with the CSEA is scheduled in September for a week cruise to Alaska, I can't wait! Only 2 months to go.

Review the postings and catch up. Just as a footnote, you need 30 postings to graduate from Jr. Member to Member. This is just a fun thing to do! Just in case you don't know, you can review posts back from the beginning, you can add a post and it will be brought to current date, what a nice feature! Nothing disappears after a week. Private email, no html commands, quotes from postings are a really nice feature, just so much to learn but it is easy. And by all means the answers to questions and sharing the knowledge!

We look forward to your postings! This board is wonderful!

Sandy
    Last edited by S T; 07-19-2005, 12:37 AM. Reason: Additional

Comment

Norway

Welcome Gary.

I’ve always wanted to see Norway. While you were there, did you notice any ads for Imsdal Water?

If my ancestors had not immigrated a hundred years ago, I’d be bottling water right now instead of taxes.

Comment

Gary Who?

Marmer, I hope???

If so, you've missed a wonderful summer in Phoenix. I don't think they've been
        under 100 degrees, even at night...

Comment

Yes

Yes, it is Gary Marmer. It was 116 today and I love it. However, I have to admit that the water temperature in my pool is getting a little to high (90).

Brad, I didn't see Imsdal Water. However, Norway is a beautiful country. We were on a cruise, but we visited quaint towns, beautiful mountains, a ski resort still operating, and were 625 miles from the north pole on Spitzenberg Island. Temperature was in the 30s.

Gary

Comment

Hi Gary

I always wanted to go on a cruise to Norway in my travel days when I was still living in Germany. Never made it. I bet it was wonderful. Do you have any ancestry there?

Comment

No Ancestry

No, I have no ancestry in Norway. It was just some place I had never been, and I want to go to as many of these places as I can before I am no longer able to travel.

Gary

Comment

Working...
              X