Just a quick thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick thank you

to everyone on the board. Every time I log on I learn something new. It's like having an office full of people to bounce ideas off of, which is fantastic as a single person business. I look forward to continued participation. Thanks again everyone!

ATG
    "Congress has spoken to this issue through its audible silence."
    Anyone ever notice they beat the daylights out of the definition of a child, but they don't spend much time at all defining "parent"?

Well Said

Well said, Auditor. I read this board every day, often twice per day. I always learn something new. I appreciate all of you and your practical knowledge and your willingness to teach and share. I apologize for not contributing my share. Thank you, thank you, all.

Comment

I know what you mean Lion

I sometimes feel like I don't contribute enough either. Many times it's because I have nothing new to add to an already well answered post.

I try to console myself with the fact that I think most times I ask pretty thought provoking questions. Questions that could possibly benefit everyone. Of course, that may be only my perspective.

Comment

thanks from me too

I'd like to say thank you to everyone also, I agree with Lion it is definately like having an office full of people and very helpful ones too.

thanks again

Comment

thank you

Coming from a non Senior member, I am very grateful for all of you. I ditto everything that was said, and I feel confident that when a question arises from a client that I am not sure about, I can come here and find accurate information or guidance on where to go for accurate information. It's like have numerous mentors all at one time!
          Thank you.

Comment

AuditorTurnedGood

ATG, the board is already better because you have joined. You have brought a good deal of expertise and, if your name suggests correctly, and you were a former auditor you bring another badly needed dimension to our collective experience.

Thanks for becoming part of us. I am an old-timer from the beginning, and consider myself more bodacious than expert. I still enjoy and learn much.

Comment

My 2 cents

I want to add my 2 cents to this post! I am not a "senior" member on this board but I have been doing taxes a LONG time.... I too very much APPRECIATE ALL of the posts (even the ones I dont agree with!) This forum is very thought provoking and I especially like the little video tidbits (if you cant laugh about taxes and the government what can you laugh about?) Thanks for letting me a part of your forum!

Comment

Corduroy Frog, as they say in Hollywood

"It's an honor just to be nominated."

ATG
                "Congress has spoken to this issue through its audible silence."
                Anyone ever notice they beat the daylights out of the definition of a child, but they don't spend much time at all defining "parent"?

Comment

I, too

am very thankful for all the professionals on this board. I couldn't do without even tho I too have been doing taxes for a LONG time.
                  Larry

Comment

Like all this

I agree with everyone else. This board is the best. It has helped me out numerous times and I am so greatful for all the advice and everyone's willingness to share. I learn so much from reading all the questions. Keep the questions coming and thanks for all the great answers. Appreciate you all.

Comment

Originally posted by AuditorTurnedGood View Post
                      to everyone on the board. Every time I log on I learn something new. It's like having an office full of people to bounce ideas off of, which is fantastic as a single person business. I look forward to continued participation. Thanks again everyone!

ATG
                      I strongly agree. This site has been a great help. Had i known about this site years ago i would have been much more likely to take on bigger and more complex jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X