X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is -

Snaggletooth (Mr. Ron Jordan) ?

Alive and Well

Ricardo - I'm flattered that I was missed. Always fresh from a trip to the dentist.

Truth of the matter is that I am self-employed with at least three large customers with whom I have online priveleges. I have down time with each customer and am able to post on the board, but the security features require a different logon from each separate address. Additionally, I have two alternate browsers at home, each with a different user name.

Although I am guilty of intentionally changing one time, the different personae is not the result of some mind game, but rather attributable to modern electronic marvels.

Welcome to world of Snaggletooth, Corduroy Frog, Edsel, Nashville, and Snaggletoof (which is what it sounds like with a severe dental overbite). There may be another name coming soon -- I tend to choose names of failed political or social experiments. I might choose Alf Landon next -- if you're from Kansas you might appreciate that.

Thanks for the inquiry - Ron Jordan

Comment

Edsel

Well I will be "danged", Snags I can usually figure out who you are, but I did not pick out "Edsel"

However, no matter what "moniker" you are using, I am so glad you continue to post.

Sandy

Comment

Yes, Edsel

Sandy, don't admit your age, but if I wanted to choose one of history's colossal flops, you might already know of the Edsel. One would be hard-pressed to find a name which reeks more of failure.

Comment

Old Enough

I'm old enough to remember the Edsel.

Comment

Edsel

Originally posted by Lion View Post
            I'm old enough to remember the Edsel.
            Me too. I'm still driving mine.

Comment

Working...
            X