Your uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ties

Well then, Josh, if I ever move to NC and close to you, we should open an office together and wear our ties. Unique, to say the least

D

Comment

Originally posted by JoshinNC View Post
      and started wearing shorts in the summer. But, I still wear my tie every day of tax season (including Saturdays) except for when it's cold enough to wear a sweater all day (which is about 10 days a year in NC).

On warm days during tax season, do you wear shorts and a tie? Just thought I'd ask.

Comment

I have these wonderfully comfortable pajama bottoms that i got as a gift -- thick fleece. Today i'm going to wear them to the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberts View Post
          Just wondering - what type of wardrobe do you wear to work at the office or to meet clients? For example do you wear a suit, sportcoat, polo type shirt? Do you wear a tie?

How did this change over the past 5-8 years.

10 years ago I wore a suit to the office every day.
          5 years ago I wore a sportcoat every day.
          Now I just wear a shirt and tie. I have sport coats at the office to throw on if I go visit a client.
          For 12 years now I have ordered different colored shirts with my business name on the pocket. Different colored shirts with different colored emblem on pocket.

Doesn't matter what oufit I wear have a shirt over it anyway. Alot of days don't even get out of chair; for them to see what I do wear behide desk. Have a roll around chair to computer; desk; printer; copier and hardly get up when client is here.

Been working for me for 12 years now.
          By the way THANKS TO ALL for your help this year. Glad you all are there.
          SueBaby

Comment

Working...
          X