Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry Mileage Tracker

All,
    This is a little off topic, but I wanted to share an app I found for BlackBerry users. It's called My Mileage Genie, and uses the GPS in the phone to track mileage per client or account and then kicks out a report to Excel on demand. It's a little pricey, and you have to "punch in" and "punch out" of each client, but for someone like me who hates or forgets to write in his mileage log, it works great. It also tracks time and exense per client for billing. Just wanted to share.
    "Congress has spoken to this issue through its audible silence."
    Anyone ever notice they beat the daylights out of the definition of a child, but they don't spend much time at all defining "parent"?

Darn !

I'm trying to control my Blackberry Addiction, and here you go posting info on something else it does that I can REALLY, REALLY USE. Now I won't be satisfied until I've tried it.
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

That's ok, I have an iTouch addiction, and its just as bad. Have the mileage log, calendar, email, star trek phaser, weather channel, mapquest, and even a novel or two in case I get bored. Oh, and tunes. and NPR. and Wolfgang's Vault. I think if I had the phone I 'd be in deep doo doo, since the iTouch is dependent on having wifi access to go online...

Comment

Just wait

til a PDA or similar device can drive a full size monitor and keyboard if you have them and with or without those can run all computer applications. Think about it even five years ago a PDA was a more powerful computer than the Commodore 64 I once thought was a powerful desktop machine.

Comment

Here are a few MILEAGE LOGGERS equip references you might want to look at:

THE AUTOMATIC MILEAGE LOGGER: www.mileagelogger.com

VERTEX42 MILEAGE LOG FOR EXCEL: www.vertex42.com

TRIPOMETER MILEAGE SOFTWARE LOG BOOK FOR IPHONE: www.greenarrowsoft.com AND

AUTOMATIONUSA MILEAGE CALCULATOR DEVICE (MILE TRAC): www.,automationusa.com

Comment

Working...
          X