Big Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Thanks!

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on the board who contributed. I had a lot of help from people here and I really appreciate it!

~Maria
    Maria R., CRTP
    Los Angeles, CA
    Software Used: ProSeries since 2008

Originally posted by MariaR08 View Post
    Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on the board who contributed. I had a lot of help from people here and I really appreciate it!

~Maria
    Me too, Maria!

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
      Me too, Maria!

Yes, ME 3 !
      SueBaby

Comment

I really appreciate everyones help too.
        You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

i would like to add my thank you 's too. this board has made it my easiest tax season yet. between the valuable information, the research, the comraderie and last but not least the humor. you guys are fantastic.

Comment

You Beat Me To It.

I was going to post this very message today. Thank you all.

Comment

You guys all made this tax season much easier. Thank you very much for sharing.

Comment

Count me in

I know I post some really off the wall scenarios, but I am so glad for everyone that participates in the board.

I think it was Lion that coined the phrase something to the effect about our " office talk around the virtual water cooler".

Thank you all,

Sandy

Comment

I am singing the same song. Every little bit of info, idea, rejection and encouragement helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X