Missed Enrolled Agent Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed Enrolled Agent Exam

I missed the enrolled agent exam for this cycle. I have the Arther EA Review books and the Fastax CD that were current for this testing cycle that just passed. I am going to take the test next cycle. Do you think I will really need to purchase all new materials for the next cycle of testing that begins in May? Or do you think I should be ok with the materials I have now? Thanks

Should be good for next cycle..............
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Changes

The biggest changes from one cycle to the next is in the numbers that change every year. So you will need to know all the deduction, exemption, etc amounts for the current test. And many of the penalties changed in the interim also. So if you are careful to adjust the questions for those amounts you will be ok.
      AJ, EA

Comment

Thank you both for your respones. I think I may just use the materials I already have and just make any adjustments that are needed along the way. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X