Message Board Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message Board Rules

I appreciate everyone’s participation on our message board. Everyone who takes the time to research and answer questions contributes valuable advice to other participants. I would like to thank everyone for making our message board a useful research tool. There are some rules, however, that I hope everyone will follow.

Insulting other participants is against the rules for using this message board, even if you believe that participant deserves it. Insults can come in many forms, and what may seem insulting to one person may not seem insulting to another.

One example that has recently been brought to my attention is telling another poster to do their own research rather than ask simple questions on this message board. Please do not tell other posters to do their own research. We encourage our customers to ask questions, even if they are simple questions. Telling someone their question is wasting your time could be viewed by that person as an insult. If you think a question is too simple, or another participant is wasting your time, then I ask that you simply ignore that question and/or participant.

Our message board has a feature that can help you exercise self control when another poster irritates you. If you do not like what someone posts, put that person on your ignore list. To do that, click on their name, then click on “view public profile,” then click on “add (person’s name) to your ignore list.”
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 03-24-2009, 07:28 AM.
Working...
X