Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oneok Partners L.P., anyone work this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oneok Partners L.P., anyone work this before?

In addition to their K-1, there instructions are add form 4797, Sch D and form 6251.

Anyone dealt with this before?

I have one client. I think the instructions are there to help people shoe horn the numbers onto a tax return. I think the software will handle most of it. Does it show Sec 1231 gain/loss?
    In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
    Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

The only time I had to use those forms was when the t/p had sold some or all of their units. Check to see if that's what's going on there. I have a t/p with Oneok and I looked at his instructions. I don't see anything like what you saw.
      You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Yes, units sold doc titled "2008 Sales Schedule"....

there is table with 9 columns and colunm 7-8 heading is "Gain or Loss Classification" and in the last row under these columns it says Form 4797 Part II, Ln 10 under colunm 7 and Form 1040, Sch D under Column 8. Column 9 last row says Form 6251, line 17

Comment

Working...
        X