Drake Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob W - where are you at on LI

I have some clients from Suffolk County who recently moved to here in NC. Seems like we are getting more and more Long Island transplants. I've already done 10-15 part-year returns for NY with clients from that area.

Keep 'em coming! HaHa!

Comment

Suffolk County

I'm in Suffolk County. Yes, I also do NC returns for clients that moved to NC, SC and VA. Looks like we have something in common. Where in NC are you?
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Fuquay-Varina

I am in Southern Wake County, about 15 miles from Raleigh.

Fuquay-Varina is pronounced Fuuukway Vareeena

It's amazing the influx that we are getting this area from your neck of the woods.

When I see the mortgage interest and property taxes they pay, I understand!

If you ever need to offload some of that non-resident work just let me know!

Have a great tax season.

Comment

Wake County

I have 2 Corporations and 1 personal return in Wake County (Raleigh) Battlebridge Road.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Long Island

I have three families, representing about 8 personal returns, along with a family owned LLC that moved from Suffolk County. And, these folks are always referring new transplants to our office every year. It's almost as if there is a common place where transplants meet to discuss professionals in this area, because we are always getting calls that so and so told me to call you.

Comment

Good fees

These transplants are use to paying upwards of 200-300 for their returns.......great catch for you. If you have any NY questions email me.

Comment

that's what I'm learning!

I definately will let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks!

Comment

Why don't you register with this board? Get logged in and join us. Do you get "The Tax Book"? If not you are missing some good material.

Comment

I registerer earlier today

I do have the book and use it at least 20 times a day!

I was using QF, but switched this year.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X