ATM tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM tax

Have a client that has amt.tax. They have se health ins on 1040. Line 27 on 6251 has entry for se health ins as a related adjustment but client has no investment interest. Will I have a adjustment for the se health ins. I have done research on this and can't find a clear answer.

adjustments

Originally posted by Donanita View Post
    Have a client that has amt.tax. They have se health ins on 1040. Line 27 on 6251 has entry for se health ins as a related adjustment but client has no investment interest. Will I have a adjustment for the se health ins. I have done research on this and can't find a clear answer.
    Well, if 6251 has a line for it, put it there. But what does the fact that client has no
    investment interest have to do with anything?

And what does this all have to do with ATM machines?
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post

And what does this all have to do with ATM machines?
      I'm like you, Harlan. Not intended as a criticism of you, Donanita, but based on the title, I looked at post out of curiousity. I thought maybe there were private ATMs and I was curious about what it was and how handled. Now I see, I think, that it was AMT.

LT
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
      X