Credentialed TP needed in Philly PA area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credentialed TP needed in Philly PA area

Send me your contact information by email (preferably) or PM if you prefer on the site if you are interested. The job involves giving advice to the owner of a business and possibly doing filings for him with IRS State and Local and possibly representation as well. The Business was incorporated and has made no revenue or attempt to generate revenue and done no filings at all but corporate checking account has been deposited to and then drawn on to pay personal debts and invest in another corporation. Ownership of the second Corp which is an S Corp is in his name not the name of the corp with which your assistance is sought. I was not on board when second corp was set up and I have never seen the check with which he paid for his shares. Because I am now the tax adviser to the other corporation your potential client has sought my assistance in getting ready to see you and finding you.

We would like an EA, CPA, or Tax Attorney with significant experience in tax preparation, planning, and representation for corporations.
    Last edited by erchess; 02-26-2009, 03:26 AM.

Tax advisor

I have over 40 yr experience in taxation. Have been an IRS agent and had my own tax and accounting practice.
    I am an EA,LPA and also a Certified Fraud Examiner. Have been concentrating on
    Audit representation and tax resolution.
    Woud be interested in learning more of the situation.

Comment

Working...
    X