X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCH Tax Briefing

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
    7 page summary by CCH and 1 page advertisement

Tax, accounting, workflow, and firm management solutions to help your firm succeed, with the research tools you need to stay sharp.
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 02-21-2009, 09:56 AM.

i tried to print that article and got message, could not print. what;s up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by taxmom34 View Post
      i tried to print that article and got message, could not print. what;s up with that?
      I had no problem printing it........................
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by Gene V View Post
          American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
          7 page summary by CCH and 1 page advertisement

http://tax.cchgroup.com/Legislation/...y-Act-2009.pdf
          CCH has the best summar of the new bill that I have seen to date!

Comment

I just wanted to thank you for this article. I've used it so many times in the last few days.
            JG

Comment

best explanation -Gene V

Gene,

many comments to date but yours is the best reference and concise

thanks also
              Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Sammy

Originally posted by SAMMY View Post
                Gene,

many comments to date but yours is the best reference and concise

thanks also

Here is another good summary from a reference book that I formerly
                Subscripted to.

Our practical tax aids from Thomson Reuters Quickfinder supply accurate and useful information in a down-to-earth and concise writing style.

Comment

CCH Tax Briefing...

Hey wait... Isn't that the competitor???

Note: The bus is too bouncy - makes for rough typing sometimes!!

Hey -- I'm happy with the increase in the Commuter / Transit FSA from $120 a month to $230 a month. I originally heard it was $340 which would have been perfect for me..
                  But of course, that was WRONG. Why would it be ideal for me? My commute is $335 a month... Just another case of the working class working to pay the bills..
                  Oh wait... I pay for the Senators to travel too.... Almost forgot..

I think that'll be the only advantage I get out of the stimulous package.. Okay $800 maybe!

I should count my blessings, huh??

Have a great weekend people... I think I'm booked solid...
                  Matthew Jones
                  Tax Preparation
                  Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
                  Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Originally posted by MAJ View Post
                    Hey wait... Isn't that the competitor???

Have a great weekend people... I think I'm booked solid...
                    Your not suppose to read the fine print

I'll leave it up for a day, then delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene V View Post
                      Your not suppose to read the fine print

I'll leave it up for a day, then delete it.
                      Leave the link up. Until we come up with our own version, TTB message board users have a right to the CCH and QF coverage of the new law. Currently, the only version we have to offer is the government's summary.

TheTaxBook is the #1 fast-answer tax publication in America. Our publications provide fast answers to tax questions for tax practitioners!

I apologize for being late on this. I have been sick this past week. I am behind on tax returns and have had to re-schedule several clients for next week. We will try to have our coverage finished by next week some time.

I suppose that is one reason why our competitors make their editors give up their tax practices.

Comment

Brad:

It's also all the more reason for us to say thanks for all you do and hope you are well soon.
                        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
                          http://www.thetaxbook.com/updates/th...009_update.pdf

I apologize for being late on this. I have been sick this past week. I am behind on tax returns and have had to re-schedule several clients for next week.
                          Hope you'll be feeling better soon. Tough time of the year to be under the weather. Appreciate what you do here for us!
                          Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post

TheTaxBook is the #1 fast-answer tax publication in America. Our publications provide fast answers to tax questions for tax practitioners!

I suppose that is one reason why our competitors make their editors give up their tax practices.
                            That is one reason I bought your book and stay with it, you are still in the trenches with us and understand the problems and questions that come up from semi-informed (and misinformed) clients.

Get well soon. I fight it this time every year also. And this winter has been SOOOO long. with more snow today.
                            Good luck and thanks for what you do to keep us informed.
                            Last edited by AJsTax; 02-21-2009, 03:11 PM. Reason: correct spelling
                            AJ, EA

Comment

Gene

Thank you for posting the links, and Brad too (get better!).

D

Comment

Working...
                              X