Whine Alert!!!!!!!!! Can't get going :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whine Alert!!!!!!!!! Can't get going :(

Man, I am having trouble getting into the swing. Broken computer - had to replace, have to load all kinds of software but I do have good backups of the data. Copier top feeder won't work. Postal scale broke. I caught a bad cold. Client's attorney must have financial statements and tax returns for 3 companies by Tuesday. I have until Monday to pull substantiation together for a client's sales tax returns that were incorrectly filed to the tune of about $20k. I have until Wednesday to finish a review. I'm just outta gas and keep wanting desperately to play Zoo Tycoon all day. Boo hoo poor me.

Thanks for listening.

B

Sounds like you need someone to give you the "talk". On a program I watched some years ago, this gal would get down and she went to this fellow and told him to give her the "talk" of why they practiced law.

Best I can do today is tell you that there will be an end to the day and you'll survive.

Hang in there!

Comment

Worst Nightmare

Cold/Flu, Computer problems and internet connections are a Tax Professional's worst nightmare this time of year!

Hang in there, some how you will manage to meet your deadlines.

Sandy

Comment

Also I am sorry. It does seem harder this year. But, if it helps I think the stress level in the "air" is very high. That has to affect us too. Add trouble on top of that....

Hope all goes well for you.
        JG

Comment

Sorry you've got so much on you and then the flu on top of that. I've been having stress headaches all week. Seems like the phone rings all the time. I am happy I have the business but still been a crazy week. Sure it will only get better

Comment

I try to

keep in mind what my insurance agent told me when he sold me that policy: "Remember, no suicide for two years!"

Comment

I'm going to feel much better when I get paid for this work, and that will be Wednesday.

Is it my imagination, or has Kleenex become more flimsy? The stuff just seems to disintegrate all over my face when I blow my nose. I think Hubby has some cloth handkerchiefs, but I can't bring myself to defile those snowy white beauties.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
                keep in mind what my insurance agent told me when he sold me that policy: "Remember, no suicide for two years!"
                That was soooo funny Black Bart!!
                It IS harder this year I guess because I am getting older and my fuse is shorter with people. At this time I WANT to stay in my pjs and play Mahjong Titans and eat doughnuts all day then what I HAVE to do. LESS stressful.
                SueBaby

Comment

Working...
                X