HRB ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRB ad

i heard the ad on radio this morning about the CPA who screwed up someone's return and HRB got the client huge refund. I'm not a cpa, but i feel for you guys who are, that is a low blow and uncalled for. i worked for HRB back in the '80's they had same type of program to look for errors on prior years returns. i won first place for 3 years in a row, but i never found errors on cpa returns. found them on returns lawyers filed and taxpayer prepared their own.

Originally posted by taxmom34 View Post
    i heard the ad on radio this morning about the CPA who screwed up someone's return and HRB got the client huge refund. I'm not a cpa, but i feel for you guys who are, that is a low blow and uncalled for. i worked for HRB back in the '80's they had same type of program to look for errors on prior years returns. i won first place for 3 years in a row, but i never found errors on cpa returns. found them on returns lawyers filed and taxpayer prepared their own.
    I have found many on CPA-prepared returns, but -- hey -- I have found errors on returns filed by all sorts of preparers, including myself!! I do notice, however, that I am not seeing the ads which state the "average" refund they usually get for the TP. I think that was outlawed?

Comment

Working...
    X