Affinity Insurance Services, Inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affinity Insurance Services, Inc

Received a promo from Affinity Insurance Services, EZ Insurance Solutions Program, advertising E&O policy. Does anyone have any experience with this company to give thoughts about it and maybe comparison to others?

Thanks for observations.
    LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Try the BBB or search for reviews online. taxea
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

E-Z Ins Solutions

They do have a website as well http://www.ezinssolutions.com/

I was insured with them a few years back, pretty comprehensive coverage, but the premiums I thought were very high. All based on estimated gross income!

I had my regular insurance agent check on them and the coverage, and he couldn't match the coverage that they offered, but could provide with lesser coverage and less premiums.

They will provide you with a free quote, and I believe you can do that online.

Sandy

Comment

Well,

Originally posted by thomtax View Post
        Received a promo from Affinity Insurance Services, EZ Insurance Solutions Program, advertising E&O policy. Does anyone have any experience with this company to give thoughts about it and maybe comparison to others?

Thanks for observations.
        LT
        I'm with Affinity, but it's through Marsh Affinity Group Services-Accountants and they sell through the Philadelphia Insurance Company. What all that means I don't know, unless Affinity's a policy sold through different companies (maybe like EZ Solutions).

Coverage is $100K, provides a lawyer, costs $305 per year. Seems an okay price to me -- I formerly paid a local guy $165 for $10K.

Whether or not they're any good, I don't know (never had any claims) and hope I never have to find out. The rep, Linda Ruschill/800-337-2621 (that number's two years old), was friendly and informative -- she gave me a quick summary and quote.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

BB - Thanks for the additional info. Hope things are beginning to clear up for you. Several years ago we had ice storm in our area. Our home is close to a switching station so we were back on about a week later, but it was a month for some.

LT
          Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
          X