TTB & States book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTB & States book

I placed my order in July. Got the TTB last week and am still waiting for the states book. Is it normally this slow? A little frustrated about now.
    Sandy >^..^<

All States Book

Usually arrives in February, however, I received mine today 1/27/09, so seems like TTB is ahead of schedule.

Sandy

Comment

Thanks, I'm just anxious, because I have things I really want to look up.

And it's my first year with TTB so I guess I didn't know what to expect.
      Sandy >^..^<

Comment

I seems to me that lots of us folks who are with TTB for a while order early in the year. I was surprised at how much later I got my regular TTB after the first message showed up from someone who had received his. They ship FIFO and I will order real early this year.

Keep up your good spirits and you will not be disappointed in what you receive. I hope you also get a lot of value out of this message board.

Comment

The website says the 1040, Deluxe, and Small Business edition release date is 12/15/08 - Ships first in, first out

The release date for the WebCD is 1/15/09.

The release date for the All States is 2/2/09 - Ships first in, first out.

Understand that those dates are the shipping dates. If you live on the west coast or in the Rocky Mountains, it may take some extra time for the stage coach to navigate the narrow passes through the mountains.

Comment

Got my All-States Monday. Love it! Thanks TTB!

Comment

Got mine yesterday. And I ordered in December.

Comment

Today

I'm very happy.

Comment

Woohoo! Got it today.
                  Sandy >^..^<

Comment

Working...
                  X