I'm gonna go postal if I get just one more:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna go postal if I get just one more:

SSA-1099 form torn all to pieces (by either me or the client) while being opened. Looks like (hmm; lemme think of a worn-out cliche...okay; got one) -- if they can put a man on the moon then SSA could learn to perforate a good edge.

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
    SSA-1099 form torn all to pieces (by either me or the client) while being opened.
    I used to think it was the clients that couldn't handle opening those perfed forms. They always looked like they were gnawed by angry hamsters. Then one year I had to open a few and realized it's not 'operator error'. They are hard to open.

On the downside, that gnawed edge puts my OCD into overdrive. I can't help but to trim the edges with scissors.

Comment

Yeah, I've done that.

Originally posted by rgtaxservice View Post
      I used to think it was the clients that couldn't handle opening those perfed forms. They always looked like they were gnawed by angry hamsters. Then one year I had to open a few and realized it's not 'operator error'. They are hard to open.

On the downside, that gnawed edge puts my OCD into overdrive. I can't help but to trim the edges with scissors.
      But I give up -- what's OCD?

P.S. In the presence of all these Electronomen around here, I'm startin' to feel like professional old-timer Andy Rooney.

Comment

Ocd

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
        But I give up -- what's OCD?
        is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I used to have that, but now I have CDO -- which is the same as OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order like they belong!
        Just because I look dumb does not mean I am not.

Comment

Working...
        X