Notice 1383 from IRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice 1383 from IRS

Do you think the above notice is in reference to the Big Boys advertising advance money loans using the last pay stub to file taxes?

I don't remember receiving this notice before. Doesn't mean I haven't. Seems the IRS is monitoring Authorized IRS e-file Providers. If I missed this topic, please excuse.

Thanks.

Peachie

I received one as well. I have also received several email reminders from the IRS about filing without a W-2 in hand. Guess they are trying to crack down on some of the shady operators out there who use pay stubs to file a return.

Comment

I could of swore I got something from the IRS about not e-filing without W-2's last year as well. Perhaps that was from the bank instead. Seeing as how you've never been allowed to efile with a paystub other than 4852 after some period of time I'm not sure where the whole thing of efiling in Jan with paystubs came from.
      Last edited by David1980; 01-21-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

It's just that - Advance loans/Lines of Credit based on a paystub to the bank. The return hasn't been sent to the IRS. Return is filed with the IRS when the w-2 arrives.

Comment

Working...
        X