Califonia E-File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Califonia E-File

Has anyone in CA received state ack's files.

Taxwise has not sent any state returns to CA yet, curious about other software. They are saying CA is not accepting returns, I found out that is not correct right from the horses mouth.

Just a note to say their support is none existant. Only communications available is e-mail or FAX, it's the worst I have experienced in 15 years.
    Last edited by RLymanC; 01-20-2009, 08:56 PM.
    Confucius say:
    He who sits on tack is better off.

I e-file Calif. Part-Year Resident yesterday (19th) received accepted this morning.
    I use Lacerte program.

Comment

e-file acks

I use Taxwise have filed MD VA DC have not received one state ack yet.Spoke to MD they have accepted 40 of my returns.Taxwise is a mess this is my 7th year and the worst spent 6hrs on the phone with them yesterday to fix problem with check printing.It is taking 1hr to here back on IRAL'S .It is now 9:40 and I am trying to call them.

Comment

Well in TaxWise defense, with the acquisition of the IntelliTax customer base so late in the year they probably were not able to hire adequate staffing.

Comment

Taxwise

If they could not service they should not have bought them out.I am a front loaded operation we will have 80% of our business done by Feb 15th.The returns we loose I can not make up.Here it is 10.11PM and I am on hold with customer care about problems.We do 1500 Bank products 2000 total returns they will make a lot of money on them but I can not print checks if they do not transmit bank acks to me quickly.

Comment

Taxwise

I'm not having any problems with IRS Ack's and RAL's,,IRS ack's coming through via UTS from Fresno good and Chase Bank RAL approvals and check print coming through good.
            I've heard a few complaints with regards to the miltary check box.

Not one CA return has been transmitted to CA from TaxWise. One good thing, my clients know that CA will delay refunds this year, so I'm not in a lot of trouble there.
            Last edited by RLymanC; 01-20-2009, 10:47 PM.
            Confucius say:
            He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

Actually, I'm not sure if it was Spidell, the FTB or my local paper, but I did get notification that they may pay refunds if filed before Jan 23. I've only filed one so far and I forgot to check for ACKs last night so I'm not sure if ATX has transmitted or not. If my client calls happy she got her refund, then I'll know if its true.

Comment

Working...
              X