Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays to All

To All My Fellow TTB Board Colleagues:

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Happy Kwaanza and the best for the upcoming tax season.

Also a sincere thanks to the Editors/Moderators and all others from TMI for providing and maintaining this message board.

It really is a delight and extreme privelege to have this opportunity to communicate with fellow colleagues throughout the country, and be able to learn from one another the various aspects of daily professional life.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Happy New Year!

I'll second that wish. Happy Holidays to all my virtual colleagues. Enjoy whatever occasion you're celebrating. Have a Happy New Year, including a prosperous and stress-free tax season.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

...and to Uncle Sam

Thanks for being part of us. Speaking for myself, I have learned much more from you than you have from me.

Merry Christmas Uncle Sam, any way you wish to celebrate it. Your pre-eminence among EAs is certainly esteemed when you bring your opinions to post.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Enjoyed the posts during the year, learned a lot, and thanks to the TTB editors for this webboard and their books.

And may all have a very prosperous and Happy New Year with many great returns!
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

and hope the tax season (which is just about upon us) is your best ever.

Comment

Merry Christmas all. And many thanks for all the wisdom which is shared so freely on this important lifeline. Wishing everyone on this forum a profitable upcoming tax season.
            "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Tis the season

to be jolly. And to John in PA, it appears to me the upcoming tax season will be most
              challenging indeed, what with maybe some clients having lost their jobs. I plan to
              modify my "payment before efiling" requirement and work with any unfortunate clients.

And if there are any on this board who faithfully observe Happy Hour every evening along about 5 p.m., let's all raise a glass and toast each other Wednesday at exactly 5 pm!
              OKAY?

And thanks to TheTaxBook (tm) staff for their good work which I received today.
              (I would buy you one, but too bad that y'all are up in frozen Minny apples is.
              ChEAr$,
              Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Would that be 2:00 pm CA time?
                Dave, EA

Comment

Indeed it is

Originally posted by dsi View Post
                  Would that be 2:00 pm CA time?
                  since here in this part of Lower Alabama we "go on Georgia time", i.e. eastern.

Hope you're as lucky as I in having a client or two who know what you drink.
                  ChEAr$,
                  Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Cheers

to one and all. I join with the others in wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas and a successful and stress free New Year.

Comment

Happy Holidays from the Peach State

My best to each of you and your families.

Thanks so much for the help in 2008. Please know, I will expect the same in 2009 :-)).

Peachie

Comment

Happy Holidays

Sandy

Comment

Thank you, all

And, thank you, Sandy.

Comment

Cheers y'all

Everyone be safe during this holiday season!

Here is to a great tax season!

Tim
                            If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Comment

Working...
                            X