The new TAXBOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new TAXBOOK

I haven't purchased my new book yet, but intend to. Are there any special prices or discounts available? and if so, where? Thanks

JenMO

I'll leave the discount part regarding discounts to Brad and Paul, but something you might consider is purchasing the WebCD, if you think this would be something that would work for you. It's great. I have not opened my book once like I thought I would since purchasing the CD. Another really nice feature is being alerted to the online updates when they are available.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know how happy I am with it (I'm not paid a commission, but should be )

Comment

Originally posted by JenMO View Post
      I haven't purchased my new book yet, but intend to. Are there any special prices or discounts available? and if so, where? Thanks
      Both NATP and NAEA Society offer discounts, but you can save even more by consolidating with others in your area (including members of these two organizations) to order in bulk for lower price and shipping costs.
      Last edited by Burke; 12-09-2008, 03:43 PM.

Comment

The Dollar difference is not that great so I order direct. Besides, I like to get the individual credit to let Brad know I still support him> even though he is RICH now.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Ordered last May

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
          The Dollar difference is not that great so I order direct. Besides, I like to get the individual credit to let Brad know I still support him> even though he is RICH now.

I am so pleased with the book, over that other one, that I ordered mine this past May!

Looking forward to the delivery of the book, which is when?
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

According to their shipping chart, the release date is 12/15.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggers View Post
              I am so pleased with the book, over that other one, that I ordered mine this past May!

Looking forward to the delivery of the book, which is when?
              According to the home page, it will be shipped early in 2008.

I still have not received mine:>)

Comment

I received an email today, The Tax Book shipped today via UPS. 12/11

Comment

Web CD

For 08 I ordered the 1040, Business, and All State Books and the Web CD but I found the update process for the first two books drove me to use the All States Book and the Web CD exclusively so they are all I ordered for 09. If the All States Book were on the Web CD I would order that alone and would be happy to pay $100 for it. I also wish the Web CD came out earlier but I suppose some combination of technology and money explain why that is not possible at a reasonable price. The only feature the Web CD could have that it lacks is the ability to click on the index and go to the relevant page.

Comment

WebCD

For a variety of reasons, I use both the WebCD and the printed editions, as both have their advantages and disadvantages. Having the WebCD makes the printed edition easier to update. Anytime there is an update to a specific page, I simply make a note in my printed copy to see the WebCD for an update.

Comment

Email

I also received an email yesterday and I will receive it today. It feels like Christmas morning every year I receive it.

Comment

Working...
                      X