Accounting for deferred taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accounting for deferred taxes

Can anyone give me some help with accounting for deferred taxes? I have all the pieces and am having a little trouble putting them together. Thanks.

Bump

I'm sure someone can.

Comment

Let's make sure that you are talking about accural basis accounting?
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the bump and response. Yep, it's a reviewed financial statement accrual basis.

I was able to figure it out. Don't do many CCorp reviews, mostly SCorps, so have to re-learn this darn journal entry over and over

Comment

B Hoffman

You are among the reasons I am glad I found this site.

Comment

I agree

I can't tell you the times Ms. Hoffman has emerged with clear, accurate, relevant and helpful answers.

I'm reasonably clear on deferred income tax calculations for corporations, and if she has any further questions, I'll certainly address them. The calculation should be made even for partnerships and S corps, even if there is no booking for same.

Comment

Wow!!!

I loves you guyses!!!!

What a nice way to start a Saturday 1/2 workday! Thanks so very much!

Comment

Working...
              X