IRS Survey---Pacific Market Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS Survey---Pacific Market Research

I have just been notified that I have been selected to take part in the IRS survey conducted by Pacific Market Research by telephone next week re: my experience with the process of filing and paying taxes for individual and small business clients for 2007 taxes. This includes Schedule C, E,F,corporations and partnerships. I have to collect my thoughts. Would any of the members of the board give me their thoughts? Sometimes on the spur of the moment I don't remember unless I have had the immediate problem.
    Thanks

My first thought

How much are they going to pay you?

Comment

Exactly right!.
      Ask them to sign an engagement letter and then you'll participate in the survey. Be sure to mention you'll need a retainer before the survey begins.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Make sure you do not name names. It is illegal for you to disclose your confidential client information to a Market Survey Company, even if they are hired by the IRS to conduct the survey. Your client would have to give you signed written consent to disclose any confidential information. So make sure you speak in general terms and don't give out specific details. Be vague.

Comment

Working...
        X