Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake users: Did you have to get a Efile Applican Summary from IRS Eservices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    I do remember some broad in the Nashville office was a supervisor for all e-file applications until they closed down her office and migrated to a different process.
    I couldn't find a meaning for "broad" in the Merriam Webster dictionary that made sense here. I had to go to the Urbandictionary.com. Wow, I knew we probably had some older contributors here, but didn't realize some went back to pre-1940!

"Broad: Pre WW II slang for an independent, assertive/aggressive woman."

There also was a comment about why some men might have used the term back then, but It's not part of the definition, so I won't include it here.
    "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

The reason my 2 post conflicted is because what I was told by Drake Support by 2 different Support people conflicted. In general if I don't get a good feeling about what I was told by Support, I kindly thank them, research my problem, then call back again if I have to, this works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by John of PA View Post
        The reason my 2 post conflicted is because what I was told by Drake Support by 2 different Support people conflicted. In general if I don't get a good feeling about what I was told by Support, I kindly thank them, research my problem, then call back again if I have to, this works very well.
        Yes thought that might have been the case. Good on your part but seems bad on the Vendor's support and confidence level. They should have the same script to read from.
        Last edited by TAXNJ; 12-27-2016, 08:45 PM.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X