Bob W - Form 706

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob W - Form 706

Bob, I am trying to assist you to getting to MEMBER, so post back.

Did you receive the answers you needed on the 706 post or do you need more info???

Sandy
    Last edited by S T; 07-08-2005, 02:00 AM. Reason: Change Title

Imposter

I did not ask a question about 706. He is on the other web site and uses Bob W there.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Thanks......

for the help..............
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Please

Please! Please! Lets try and keep this board more professional then the other board, let’s not clutter the board with frenzy post in answering questions that was ask on the other board. We don’t need to help someone with his or her member status.

Comment

Sandy

Sorry Sandy, I was just trying to improve my member status

Gene

Comment

Member status

Originally posted by Gene V
            Sorry Sandy, I was just trying to improve my member status

Gene
            Suggestion,

Try posting just one or two words per post and string it out so that it takes you 15 posts to finish a thought. Then you might graduate to member status.

Just a thought.

Comment

What

What are you

Comment

talking about

this is cheating
                Last edited by BOB W; 07-07-2005, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Member/ Jr Member

I Wouldn't Think Of Doing Such A Thing..

Comment

Keep going....

...I can feel it now....your almost there.....any post now.....

Comment

I

I feel cheap

Comment

and

immoral, like

Comment

I'm cheating

Comment

on

a test from

Comment

my

neighbor's paper

Comment

Working...
                              X