Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

403B Plans in Mutual Funds

What do other school distrilcts allow?

The Dallas School District required 403B plans be invested in Annuities rather than mutual funds. My daughter recently left the Dallas School District and now works in another district. Someone gave her a high-fee annuity prospectus. I advised her to see if she can invest in a Mutual Fund thru Vanguard, Dreyfus, Fidelity, Value Line or T Rowe Price instead.

Does anyone know if any school districts allow employees to invest in these or other no-load mutual funds?

Originally posted by Joe Btfsplk
    What do other school distrilcts allow?

The Dallas School District required 403B plans be invested in Annuities rather than mutual funds. My daughter recently left the Dallas School District and now works in another district. Someone gave her a high-fee annuity prospectus. I advised her to see if she can invest in a Mutual Fund thru Vanguard, Dreyfus, Fidelity, Value Line or T Rowe Price instead.

Does anyone know if any school districts allow employees to invest in these or other no-load mutual funds?

Yeah up here in the northwest they allow mutual funds or annuities it all depends on the school district.

Comment

Working...
    X