Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mi natp 2 for 1 fall seminar: Not a member? Why not attend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi natp 2 for 1 fall seminar: Not a member? Why not attend?

September 21 is the Michigan NATP Chapter "2 for 1" seminar in Lansing, Michigan, meaning that two people can attend for the same price as one! Lunch is provided, as are coffee and other beverages and morning and afternoon "snacks"

This year's topics are Pensions, Reporting income on 1040 and IRA’s, with presenters Kelly Lent-Paul EA CFP and Marilyn Meredith EA. (Check out our chapter web site, http://minatp.org.)

8 hours CE for EA's and such.

Usually for this seminar I bring as my guest a tax pro who resides in my geographic area. This year I want to do something different (and my regular guest is not able to attend)

If you are a Michigan Tax Pro who is NOT a member of NATP and would like to attend this conference as my guest (and only for one), let me know via a private reply. Earliest reply wins. (You need to furnish your own transportation; no substitutions, must provide PTIN number & credentials if any and yes, you probably will end up a mailing list of some kind) .

I am on the Michigan Chapter Board of Directors. However, this post is not on behalf of NATP or the Michigan Chapter of NATP, or Tax Materials Inc (although I did ask TMI for permission).

I just want to stir things up a bit. And frankly encourage Michigan non-members to join NATP.
    Friends double; family triple. Don't buy an audit for yourself. If someone has to go to jail make sure it is the client. Remember it is only taxes, nothing important.

Great Offer

What a great offer - anything from NATP is high quality. I just returned from their conference in Anaheim. I live in Montana though where nothing is offered other than YE gear up.
    Last edited by Gretel; 08-15-2018, 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Michigan natp 2 for 1

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
      What a great offer - anything from NATP is high quality. I just returned from their conference in Anaheim. I live in Montana though where nothing is offered other than YE gear up.
      Well you can still attend our 2 for 1 seminar, Gretel.

There is a commercial airport in Lansing, MI.

I do appreciate your kind comments.
      Friends double; family triple. Don't buy an audit for yourself. If someone has to go to jail make sure it is the client. Remember it is only taxes, nothing important.

Comment

Working...
      X