2018 tax planning software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 tax planning software

Has anyone found some tax planning software to assist with estimating tax liabilities based on the revised law? In the past I just used my current tax program and made adjustments but afraid too easy to miss something with all of the changes.

Originally posted by sdtaxman View Post
    Has anyone found some tax planning software to assist with estimating tax liabilities based on the revised law? In the past I just used my current tax program and made adjustments but afraid too easy to miss something with all of the changes.
    Are you saying your current software is unable to estimate 2018 taxes at this point (over 6 months after the laws have been past)?

Chris

Comment

Contact your customer support. Professional software should have a tax planning module for 2018, either included or available. I'm using my ProSystem fx Tax Projector.

Comment

CFS TaxTools has a program, but if you are using a professional tax software it should have some 2018 tax planner capabilities. I am waiting to do my final projections for 2018 where sec. 199A may be involved.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
        X