I am a NY preparer, but live on the border of PA, so I am very familiar with PA Local Earned Income Tax. I have a client who moved to Philadelphia, but still works in New York only. After using part of the NY tax for the PA resident credit, I still have another $1000 or so of unused NY tax. Can I use that to claim a credit against the Philly tax that will be owed? The wording on the Philly instructions was not real clear and I couldn't find any handy little form to calculate the credit like I use for Berkheimer or Keystone. Any help is appreciated.