Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so ready for April to get here !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so ready for April to get here !!!!

Anyone else ready for this crap to be over !!!! ???????? I bet you all are, just as we are !!!

Yes! With a family health emergency earlier in the year and the flu two weeks ago, this tax season has been hell! Most clients have been understanding, but there are the few who want their taxes yesterday even knowing what I have been through this year. Grrrr...

Comment

Yes this year with the Cold and Flue it has been very difficult to work. Just as I recover, I catch another cold!

BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel!
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Knock on wood !! We have not been hit with flu. Had a nurse (of all things) come in with a mask on because she was deathly ill with it !! I was thinking I would get it, but that was a few weeks ago. Unless its a 2 week incubation period, then Im screwed !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
          Knock on wood !! We have not been hit with flu. Had a nurse (of all things) come in with a mask on because she was deathly ill with it !! I was thinking I would get it, but that was a few weeks ago. Unless its a 2 week incubation period, then Im screwed !!
          You would think a nurse would know better than to go out while she's sick with the flu, I would have sent her home if she showed up at my office!

Comment

Originally posted by kamckinley View Post
            You would think a nurse would know better than to go out while she's sick with the flu, I would have sent her home if she showed up at my office!
            People want their money I guess. We have had many reschedule because of the flu and thank them for that.

Comment

Working...
            X