HP Laser Jet P2055N Printer-$175.00?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Laser Jet P2055N Printer-$175.00?

I just saw an ad in Staples for this printer which I am not familar with. It prints 30 PPM. The price is $224.98 less $50 if you bring in a printer for recycling. This seems like a deal and I could use a new printer. Anybody have any experience with this model?

2055dn

I have the 2055dn which is really fast, something like 45 pages/minute. Don't remember what I paid. Got it some time ago, but only installed it in December when I got a new computer. Using it for tax returns only. Set up in my tax program as the default printer, even though my real default printer for all other purposes is a HP color laserjet. That way, I can keep the 2055dn loaded with nice paper for clilents. Smaller footprint than my color. Quiet when not printing. So far, I love it.

Comment

Been using the 2055dn 3+ years quiet efficient and no problems.

Comment

Printer... Returned the HP for the Epson Workforce 600

I have an Epson Workforce 600 (the current model is 630).

It's wired & wireless and a 4-1 printer. Works fine. Best part is the ink isn't too expensive. The black cartridge is $18.99 for a normal and like $32 for a double filled.

Stapes used to do the $50 on any printer in January. This year - HP. The Workforce is normally $199.99 and goes on sale this time of year for $99.00 - Last week or the week before I believe. Then, with the $50 printer recycle it would bring it down to $49.00.

It's a 30+ page per minute and works very well. It has an auto-document feeder which works well.

TWO year warranty if you register the product. One year if un-registered.

I like it so much I bought a 2nd one for the house. Now I have a backup if needed and only have to stock one type of ink cartridge.

I did just purchase a ScanSnap 1500 which I await arrival so I can scan much faster in duplex.

I'm trying to get out of the printing business. PDF via CD or E-Mail. Not sure how much luck I will have this year with that - but I will see....
        Matthew Jones
        Tax Preparation
        Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
        Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

And..

And, it has a big paper tray.

Comment

Laser?

Originally posted by MAJ View Post
            I have an Epson Workforce 600 (the current model is 630).

It's wired & wireless and a 4-1 printer. Works fine. Best part is the ink isn't too expensive. The black cartridge is $18.99 for a normal and like $32 for a double filled.

Stapes used to do the $50 on any printer in January. This year - HP. The Workforce is normally $199.99 and goes on sale this time of year for $99.00 - Last week or the week before I believe. Then, with the $50 printer recycle it would bring it down to $49.00.

It's a 30+ page per minute and works very well. It has an auto-document feeder which works well.

TWO year warranty if you register the product. One year if un-registered.

I like it so much I bought a 2nd one for the house. Now I have a backup if needed and only have to stock one type of ink cartridge.

I did just purchase a ScanSnap 1500 which I await arrival so I can scan much faster in duplex.

I'm trying to get out of the printing business. PDF via CD or E-Mail. Not sure how much luck I will have this year with that - but I will see....
            Is your printer a laser? You mentioned ink cartridges.

Comment

Workforce 600

No ... Inkjet - Not a laser.. I may go back to a laser... I've been thinking about it..

I did order the ScanSnap S1500 last night -- Arriving tomorrow already -- Cool! Going through the bills / receipts.. Lots to scan -- should be a good test!!

Laser may be next year... Depends on how well I do getting people switched over to PDF copies via e-mail and/or CD....
              Matthew Jones
              Tax Preparation
              Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
              Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Working...
              X